Have a long weekend in beautiful Baddeck to decompress and relax.
Buy 2 nights and get 1 night free! Perfect for a long weekend to get away!
Offer ends November 5!
Take a look at our cottage here.
What happens after I book?
After you book, we will send you a contract to confirm the booking. The contract will have the final total owing, payment schedule, refund policy, etc.
Is there a limit to 2 nights?
No, there isn’t a limit. If you want to purchase 4 nights to get 2 free nights, you are free to do that.
How do I get the keys?
When checking in, you will go to The Inverary Inn to retrieve the keys.
How do I pay?
You can pay via credit card. We do accept payment options for weekly rentals. You can pay 50% upon booking with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to check in date.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
- Bookings canceled at least 14 days in advance will receive a 100% refund.
- Bookings canceled more than 7 days in advance but less than 14 days in advance of the booking date will receive a 50% refund.
- Bookings canceled with less than 7 days notice will not be given a refund.
Do you have free wifi and cable?
Yes, wifi is included. There is also a satellite with a wide range of channels.
How many people does it sleep?
You can sleep 8 comfortably in the cottage.
- 2 people in the master bedroom in a king size bed
- 2 people in bedroom # 2 with in a queen size bed
- 2 people in bedroom # 3 which has 2 twin size beds
- 1 person on the pullout couch in the living room
- 1 person on the day bed in the cupola
Do you have a washer and dryer? What about a dishwasher?
- We have a washer and dryer in the cottage.
- We have a dishwasher so you don’t have to do dishes while on vacation!
Will I really get rest and relaxation?
Yes, absolutely. Cape Breton is known for its slower way of life and things going at a slower pace. That is especially true in Baddeck. You will get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the quiet, peaceful cottage with the serene views of the Bras D’or Lakes.
Is the view really as nice as you say?
Yes, the view from the cottage is spectacular. The pictures do not do the view justice.
Are the rumours true that you have a Kuerig Machine?
They absolutely are true! We have a fully functional Kuerig Machine! Bring your own K-Cups and you are good to go!
Do you allow smoking? Pets?
We are happy to be able to provide a smoke free and pet free cottage.
Do I have to bring my own plates?
Of course not! We provide a fully equipped kitchen (and bathroom). We provide all the cookware, plates, utensils and everything you will need. We even have a special pot to cook lobster! You have the convenience of a hotel, with the comforts of home!
Where do I park? Are there parking spots?
There is a big driveway for the cottage. You can easily park 6 cars.